View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Jhararo's All the Galaxy's Warships Volume 3: 1st Interplanetary War Mecha concepts

Welcome to the March issue of Jhararo's All the Galaxy's Warships, the digital database dedicated to the study of mechanical devices, weapons, vehicles, and other machines of the known galactic nations.

This Month's Issue: MECHA (Battlerobot & Tank) design concepts of the 1st Interplanetary War era.

Great War Era designs

The technological road that led to the machines of the 1st Interplanetary War was made by the mechanized units ...

Updated 07-23-2012 at 06:00 AM by Kodai Okuda

Categories
    Nexus Arcana Side Stories , Jhararo's Guide
  2. Jhararo's All the Galaxy's Warships Volume 2: 1st Interplanetary War SCV concepts

Welcome to the February issue of Jhararo's All the Galaxy's Warships, the digital database dedicated to the study of mechanical devices, weapons, vehicles, and other machines of the known galactic nations.

This Month's Issue: SPACECRAFT CARRIER VESSEL design concepts of the 1st Interplanetary War era.

The United Nations Space Corps/Solar Empire concepts

The first spacecraft carrier design built by men of Earth was the STC-52/68 Shuttle-Transport/Space ...
  3. A Larger Universe

James L. Gillaspy's "A Larger Universe" is an excellent young adult SF adventure novel. I say young adult because the story reminds me of Heinlein's YA books. Only this book succeeds where many others have failed. It follows the adventures of a young boy Tommy who matures in the care of some not so normal foster parents after he is kidnapped. I won't spoil any more of the story than that because half the fun is reading how Tommy's character becomes a young man and blossoms into far more ...

Updated 01-26-2012 at 12:49 AM by Kodai Okuda

Categories
    The Art of Writing
  4. Jhararo's All the Galaxy's Warships Volume 1: "Spaceboats" of 1st Interplanetary War.

Welcome to the premier issue of Jhararo's All the Galaxy's Warships, the digital database dedicated to the study of mechanical devices, weapons, vehicles, and other machines.

This month's issue: Evolution of the Spaceboat.

The concept of the spaceboat type spacecraft is derived from the old assault shuttle category of military spacecraft first developed during the Great War period of the 2050s.

Updated 07-23-2012 at 06:02 AM by Kodai Okuda

Categories
    Jhararo's Guide
  5. Siege of Titan (Star Crusades Book 1)

Allow me to start by saying that I used to rarely give reviews for books, but now I'm going through and sampling science fiction books of the Independent variety to formulate a list of Premium SF novels to help readers know what to buy.
    When I judge a Science Fiction work I do so using the Campbellian model.
    That model being the kinds of science fiction that John Woods Campbell of Astounding magazine published and/or wrote.
    In short, I determine whether ...
    Categories
    The Art of Writing
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast