Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
My favorite video game series is Armored Core.... Well, Armored Core 4 (4 Universe.)

It's a mecha game, albeit with a renowned amount of customization and learning curves to suit everyones playing style. I still play For Answer, and I find the whole premise interesting. With three different routes and several companies to support you can really feel your an actual mercenary with an awesome mecha.
I have never played the Armored Core games, but I know them very well. Someone I know has played most of them. I can't say that I have a positive opinion of the games because all I heard was massive amounts of cussing and yelling because of the difficulty. I don't know which game it is, but there is one where the only option is to find the one tower to stand on and shoot missiles at the enemy unit. I do intend to try the games (probably on easy mode, if there is one) someday when I have more free time (yeah, right).

By the way, have you ever played the PC game Alice or Clive Barker's Undying? Both are very fun to play.