Thread: Possibly the best Gundam game ever!

Administrator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Prime Administrator's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Possibly the best Gundam game ever!

But it's for the Dreamcast.

The Japanese version has an expansion disc which allows you to play the game with the classic UC gundam mecha (RX-78, Guncannon, and Guntank).

If you happen to have a Dreamcast (especially a Japanese one, or a boot disc) you may want to try and pick up this Gundam game:

It's not hard for non-japanese speaking people to figure out, and it's a great deal of fun to play.
    It's a real-time strategy game, so be forwarned if you don't like that kind of gaming.
    The all seeing eye is always watching.

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) xX_FLAR3_Xx's Avatar
    In the cracks of space watching the multiverses take shape
    Wait, when you mean Real-Time Strategy, do you mean, like building buildings, makeing makes come out, highlighting them with your cross hair, selecting them, and tell them to attack the enemy, Real-Time Strategy game?

If so, slap me with some butter and call me a biscuit (I know it's lame), and put me on the band wagon.

Though I haven't played the old type of gundam games (Like on PSOne or Dreamcast) I have played Gundam: Dynasty Warriors 1&2.

If you haven't played it, you MUST play it, it has everything from the White Devil Gundam (Know you would love that Prime ;) ) to the new Gundams like Strike Freedom.
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

I am playing this game as a single player but the best thing is about this game it has excellent graphics and amazing 3d effect.

Thumbs up Possibly the best Gundam game ever!

I like almost Saga Games product so thanks for here share this game
    now i'll try on it for playing i think so i am late for this Game...

SEGA almost produce the quality games and i can not wait no more for playing this game and soon i will check this game so i will play at the last of this weekend.