Thread: Teen Wolf

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) xX_FLAR3_Xx's Avatar
    In the cracks of space watching the multiverses take shape

Teen Wolf

Wow I just watched the two episodes of Teen Wolf and I have to say that I love this series. This series just keeps amazing me what with all the blood and bodies with their lower half gone!

But the thing that disappoints me the most is that the Main protagonist is a were-wolf, but not the werewolf that I would have expected him to be.

I expect a were-wolf to be covered in hair, able to switch from two legs to four legs for all out hunting, and the awesome blood lust.
    Those are the only things I expect out of it.
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

Super Moderator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Kodai Okuda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I must say that I've never seen Teen Wolf.

I'm so far behind on TV shows it's embarrassing.
    All things in moderation...

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) xX_FLAR3_Xx's Avatar
    In the cracks of space watching the multiverses take shape
    Well it is pretty interesting and I would recommend it to anyone that is a good fan of were-wolves and were-wolf hunters.

I just found out that the were-wolves have to different classes, Alphas and Betas. The Alphas are the ones that are like true were-wolves, were they are covered in fur and look so bad ass, and are the leaders of the wolf pack. While the Betas are the ones that are not truly all were-were wolf and only look like they become half of one.

Now this show has really gotten my interest. Must see to the end even if it will suck later on.
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

Super Moderator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Kodai Okuda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Flare3, if I ever get a chance to watch it I will check it out.
    Right now, I need to watch the X-files.
    I've been meaning to for years, but just never got around to doing it.

I am SOOOOO out of date with TV shows.
    All things in moderation...

I saw 5 episode of this show and all episodes are mind blowing.